Early Career Teacher
Listen to mentors and ECTs talk about their experiences
REAch2 are partnering with Education Development Trust to deliver the fully funded Early Career Professional Development Programme as part of the national roll-out of the Early Career Framework. We are primary specialists and deliver to primary and early years' cohorts.
To register your ECT and their mentor for the September 2022 cohort, please visit Education Development Trust Early Career Professional Development registration.
This is one of the DfE’s funded provider-led induction programmes, providing:
- A 2 year programme of blended support and development for early career teachers
- A 2 year programme of blended support and development for mentors
- FREE access to IRIS Connect video software to support ECT development
We will deliver local, primary phase focused training events in the following locations:
- MIDLANDS: Stafford, Birmingham
- HERTFORDSHIRE: Letchworth
- SUFFOLK: Lowestoft
- LONDON: Deptford and Walthamstow
- SUSSEX: Littlehampton
- KENT: Gravesend
- BERKSHIRE: Reading
Our programme also provides opportunities for your ECTs to join our Best Practice Visits, a unique element enhancing ECT development through observation and analysis of practice in a range of school settings.
To find out more, we would love to see you at one of our ECF briefings:
- Monday 4 July 1.30-2.00pm
- Tuesday 5 July 8.00-8.30am
- Wednesday 6 July 8.00-8.30am
- Thursday 7 July 4.30-5.00pm
Click here to sign up for a briefing.
Get in touch
If you have a direct question about our ECF programme, you can get in touch here