SEARCH FOR OUR REACH TEACH COURSE 3BWF TO FIND MORE INFORMATION AT DfE FIND POSTGRADUATE TEACHER TRAINING AND SEE OUR REMAINING SCHOOL VACANCIES
We are looking for candidates who are bursting with potential to train with us and go on to have a successful career in one of our schools! We aim for our application process to be a welcoming experience that gives you a taste of REAch Teach and our partner schools, whilst remaining rigorous and thorough.
REAch TEACH Safer Recruitment Policy
REAch Teach Beginning Teacher Criteria
SHORTLISTING (around 1 week after application)
STAGE 1 INTERVIEW (around 2-3 weeks after application)
Our goal through the interview process is to help you feel as comfortable as possible so we can get to know you and you can showcase your full potential:
STAGE 2 INTERVIEW (around 3-4 weeks after application)
This stage is held in school so you can have an opportunity to meet our pupils, experience the school environment and ask any final questions:
LinkedIn: Other (please list):
URLs for websites that you own, post on or contribute to:
A Google search will also be conducted. These checks will be conducted at Stage 2 of the interview process. Please see our safer recruitment and selection policy for further information.
We will call you to provide the outcome of Stage 2 and let you know whether you have been successful. If you have been successful, we will discuss placement schools with you when making an offer. If you have not been successful we will provide you the opportunity to request feedback.
- We will update DfE Apply with either a conditional or unconditional offer. Unconditional offers will only be made when you have met all entry requirements and original paperwork has been checked by one of our team.
- You will receive a letter confirming your offer and outlining any conditions. We will ask you to confirm whether you accept the offer.
- If you wish to accept the offer, you will also need to accept via the DfE Apply system.
- We will notify your preferred placement school about your response to the offer.
- We will send your interview outcome to the University of Derby who will begin the enrolment process with you.
Once accepted onto the programme, you will be supported through a range of pre-programme preparation activities:
- We will help facilitate pre-programme school visits to your placement schools where feasible.
- You will be sent a Welcome Pack sent by our ITT admin which will include REAch Teach programme information and pre-programme tasks.
- You will be added to an online Teams channel and able to access videos and resources.
- You will attend a remote Summer term induction to meet fellow trainees across our national network of partner schools.
- You will be connected to your mentors at your placement school so you can start getting to know key information.
- You may also be invited to attend local induction activities with other local trainees or at your placement school.