Unleash the power of possible: Why train with us in 2024?
"Sessions are incredibly useful...delivered by experienced professionals who still work as teachers or in their fields of expertise."
Previous trainee - 2020-21
Why join our successful training programme in 2024?
With 60 schools nationally, REAch2 are the largest primary multi-academy trust, and we are excited to build on our successful years of primary specialist training with our newly designed 2024 Initial Teacher Training programme.
We’re delighted that you’re interested in finding out more about joining our popular training programme and making a difference to children’s lives. There are many benefits of joining our programmes, including:
- The opportunity to train in your local school, meeting colleagues and children in your potential placement school at the interview stage so you can connect with them early on
- You become part of the school community from the very first day, building relationships with the children and your mentor from day one
- Wellbeing, workload and support are woven through our whole programme to help you to thrive through your training year, including wellbeing afternoons which are scheduled into the curriculum
- Deliberate practice is at the heart of developing great teachers; this means we will help you to practise in a low-stakes environment before going into the classroom, accelerating your development through feedback from experts
- A blended training experience – from local to regional to national. You’ll benefit from a mix of online and in-person training to maximise learning opportunities from excellent in-school practice locally and regionally, whilst drawing on training from national experts within and beyond the Trust
- A PGCE provision that is strongly embedded into our curriculum, combining theory and practice and developing your critical thinking skills
- No day is ever the same! Working towards the award of Qualified Teacher Status at the end of the year, you’ll unlock the perfect combination of exciting and varied alongside the knowledge that you’re making a difference to the futures of the children in your care.